Clock

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Design 3M

Hey Hey Hey
All , i'm in bad mood with my sister nila, if you want to know, read it
Today .. like everyday i woke up at 2.00 pm and like everyday too after i woke up i open facebook donk ya... and then i shocked (hahaha ok that's lebay) and then i saw my sister status then i comented at the status
[oh iya just a mini story that all of my sisters is in makassar : bayu, nila, dita, nasya, and dava ]
Take a look
my aunt ask her to design a signboard but i shocked when she said that the project = 3 Milyar
OMG 3M for designing signboard are you kidding me ??? my sister nila is prospective architects and i want to be an architect or design interior ... ya that's a mini story that make me shocked ...
ka nil, give me 10 milyon rupiah please okay
oh ya NAURA GET WELL SOON YAW
GAP

No comments:

Post a Comment